Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Featured Item Wednesday

Morning readers! This week's featured items are two of my favorite items. As always, they are 10% off from now until July 7th. This is the perfect time to take advantage of a great price!

From october102006, the Ultimate Twilight Charm Bracelet is one of my favorite creations to date. It features 12 sterling silver charms representing each of the characters from Twilight, plus a few other things. There are beautiful Swarovski crystal beads and a Swarovski crystal heart similar to that which Edward gave Bella in Eclipse. At 8" in length, it can be shortened to better fit your wrist.

From Bisou Bisou Beads, the featured item of the week is one of my cool rectangular glass pendants, Red and Pink Flowers. They haven't hit it big yet, and I just can't understand why- they are SO pretty! At about 2" long, they are the perfect size to wear on a long chain or cord. They're so unique, everyone will love them!
Thanks for checking out my Featured Items of the Week. Don't forget they are 10% off! Just add them to your cart, pay via Paypal, and I'll send you the refund right away. Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment