Tuesday, June 29, 2010

5 Gifts to Give Tuesday

Hey readers! Hope y'all are having a great day! This week's 5 Gifts to Give were inspired by a close friend of mine who has a birthday coming up. She's a bit of a geek so I decided to choose items from the Geekery section on Etsy.

I just love this Playstation Video Game Controller Necklace! It's perfect for the geeky girl in your life and it's only $6! Cool!











These Star Wars Darth Vader Helmet Earrings are so cool! They were made from Lego pieces and are very affordable at only $17.












I just love this button. It makes me laugh! Wine is for Classy Drunks is a fun little gift that would be cute attached to the ribbon of the "real" gift. It's a great price at only $1.50











This Rainbow Keyboard Decal is really cool! They're so creative and will make your MacBook one of a kind! At $14.99, it's a great price!













I love this Jet Black Robot T-shirt! It comes in four different colors in all sizes. It's only $18, too. I might just have to buy one.... ;)













Be sure to check out the links and the other items these great sellers have to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment