Tuesday, June 15, 2010

5 Gifts to Give Tuesday

Father's Day is just around the corner and if you're like me, you may still be trying to think of something to get Dad. I have an idea.... just not the actual item yet. haha

This week, I decided to feature Father's Day gift ideas on 5 Gifts to Give Tuesday. Maybe you'll see that item that's just what you've been looking for!

I love this card for the irony. What kid didn't buy Dad a tie at least once? This year, get him this cool tie card and a little bit more creative gift. Ties Collection for Father's Day- Printable Card ~ $5









Does your dad like to golf? This personalized Golf Ball Market with Key Chain will be perfect for him, if so. You can put up to 28 letters around the marker including the kids names or the date this gift was given. ~ $29.50








You know if it involves Scrabble pieces, I love it! haha This Scrabble Tile Desk Sign is a really unique way to tell Dad you love him. He'll think about you every time he sees it! ~ $6






I don't know about in the rest of the country, but in the South, EVERY dad likes to grill out! If your dad falls into that category, he'll love this BBQ Gril Adult Apron.~ $22









This is such a cute idea for a Scrabble piece. I've been trying to think of ways to use them other than pendants and I think this is a great idea! Get your dad this Personalized Scrabble Keychain with the year he became "Dad" on it. A cute idea for a dad with young kids but maybe not so fabulous for a dad whose kids are old enough to be touchy about the year they were born! ~ $6.75






I hope you like the selection. Be sure to check out other items by the featured sellers- they all have a great inventory. Have a fabulous day, readers, and don't forget to get Dad something really cool this year!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my guitar pick in your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collection and thanks for including mine 'The Ties'
    http://ialbert-art.blogspot.com/2010/06/thanks-for-featuring-my-work.html

    ReplyDelete