Wednesday, June 2, 2010

In the Studio Wednesdays

Hello my lovely readers! Today is In the Studio Wednesday. I thought it might be interesting to tell y'all a little about the behind the scenes work at Bisou Bisou Beads. I love learning about what others do so I thought some of you might enjoy this.

The behind the scenes working at Bisou Bisou Beads today is that I'm working on making some vintage jewelry. I bought this huge bag of broken vintage jewelry at the church yard sale a while back and it has got some amazing stuff in it! I posted some pictures the day I bought it, you may have seen them.

I'm still not sure what I'm going to make with it all but I'm fixing to dump it all out in the floor and hope to be inspired!

I'll keep y'all posted about what goodies I'm inspired to create! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment