Thursday, July 1, 2010

Interview Thursdays


Hey readers! Sorry I'm posting so late today- my internet's been down today and this is the first time I've been able to get online.

This week, I'm interviewing Karen from KarensCraftSupplies. She sells supplies for Scrabble and glass pendants and is one of the only supply shops I buy from. Her prices are very fair and she has a wide selection of items to choose from.

Here's the interview:

1. Please tell me about yourself. Hi, my name is Karen and I own KarensCraftSupplies on Etsy. I lived in Japan for 4 years back in 2004-2007 and I fell in love with the Japanese arts and when I moved back, after getting all settled in, I started selling my Japanese art and starting making glass pendants with Japanese fabric and chiyogami paper. I struggled looking for supplies, so once I found out where to get the supplies, I decided to share them with the online community. Thus KarensCraftSupplies was started.

2. What can you tell me about your store? I sell everything you need to make glass tile pendants, scrabble tile pendants and bottle cap pendants, as well as making these into magnets.
What types of items can one find there? Many different glass shapes, many types of necklaces, including chains, organza ribbons, wire necklaces, nylon chokers, glues, glazes, magnets, gift tins and decorative paper. How long have you been in business? I opened up December 2008.

3. What or who inspires you? Living in Japan inspired me as they have such beautiful art. I also sell Japanese Temari and Japanese Chabako Boxes at my other Etsy shop AsianGiftAccents

4. Where would you like to see your business go in the future? I would like to get my own website going..and have more time to sell the actual end products!

I hope y'all enjoyed reading the interview! Be sure to check out KarensCraftSupplies and keep her in mind next time you need pendant making supplies!

No comments:

Post a Comment