Saturday, June 5, 2010

Promo Fridays

Whoops, I lost all track of time yesterday and forgot to write the Promo Friday post!

While there aren't any "special" specials going on right now, as always, my Scrabble pendants are Buy 3, Get 1 FREE and glass pendants are Buy 2, Get 1 FREE! Just buy the 3 or 2, depending on the item, and tell me in the "message to the seller" box at checkout which pendant you'd like to get for free!

I made several new glass pendants yesterday and am also working on a vintage line that will be coming soon (today? tomorrow?). I have new round glass pendants that are super pretty! All of the items in the "vintage" section will be made from old beads I got at a recent yard sale. I'm going to post a little bit of information about each piece in the description, in addition to the usual details.

Hope y'all have a great weekend! I've got big plans, so I know mine will be fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment