Wednesday, June 9, 2010

In the Studio Wednesdays

In the Studio Wednesday is the hardest day for me to write about, it seems. My "studio" is more like stuff taking over the whole house. I don't have a special room set aside for my work but I desperately wish I did! lol I do have a small section of the computer room that I keep my design books and finished jewelry in, however.
Today, I'm going to share a little about how I make my Scrabble pendants. They're really fun to make and don't feel like work at all! The hardest part about them is picking the images to use. I've got so many pretty images that it's hard to pick what I think will be most popular.

After I've got the picture picked out, I attach it to the back of the Scrabble game piece, which then becomes the new front. Trim the edges, add a little varnish, let it dry, add a bail, and BAM it's done! :)

If you're interested in a detailed tutorial of how to make your own Scrabble pendants, leave me a comment with your email address and I'll send it to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment