Thursday, February 5, 2009

Scrabble Tile Pendant Images

Lately, I've been making lots of Scrabble tile pendants. I was browsing Etsy today, looking for new image ideas, when I came across a seller who was selling a sheet of digital images to make the tiles with. By the way, they were selling like hot-cakes. 'What a great idea!', I thought. I've been working on my version ever since...

Three hours later, I have my images ready to go! I found them, cropped them, cloned them, squared them, resized them, and got them into a JPEG file (which was quite a challenge) and they are for sale! Check them out here!

I've got ideas for so many more versions so check back often to see what I've got! If you're interested in a certain theme that I don't offer, let me know and I'll see what I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment