Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cute Little Birdies on Etsy

Hey everyone! Hope you're all having a great day!! I decided to do a search on Etsy today to find some jewelry that I love. I thought I'd share my favorites with you!

As you know if you've been to my shop, I love little birdies. These are some of my favorite designs:

Birds under a Blue Green Sky I love these so much, I just may have to buy them! ♥
Two Shabby Chic Vintage Style Gold Metal Bird Cage Pendant - ZNE So they're not really birds but they fit with the theme and are so cute!
Hope Necklace
Sweet Little Birdie Post Earrings
Little Blue Bird 3 - A Mini Domino Necklace

Hope y'all have enjoyed looking at the adorable little birds! Share your favorite bird designs, too!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks so much for adding my shop to your post! I hope you enjoy your new birdies!!

    ~Delaina
    www.creativethinks.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete