Monday, February 16, 2009

Quotes instead of homework.

Well, dang. I just wrote this lovely, long blog and my internet decided to act up and it didn't work. Poo.

Anyways, I'm currently avoiding accounting homework for all it's worth and I decided to make another blog about jewelry that I love- I love seeing people's creativity! I decided to look on Etsy for jewelry relating to words/ quotes. Here are my five favorites.

Name Necklace- I ordered one just like this and cannot wait to get it! I'll blog about the seller when it arrives!
Edgar Allen Poe Love Quote- Poe? Not creepiness? Wow... I think this is from Annabell Lee, though I'm not certain. I like it.
Mommy Necklace- I'm not a mom and don't really want to be, but I think mommy/baby items are so cute!
Phrase Rings- Such a cute idea! I wish you could see the words when wearing them, though.
Spiral necklace- Cute design and cute quote. I love it!

And my current favorite quote: "Today I will be happier than a bird with a French fry."

Comment and add your favorite quote jewelry URLs! ♥

1 comment:

  1. I came across the "Today I will be happier than a bird with a french fry" a little while ago...totally my favorite still! I told the seller if they ever want to make it into a t-shirt I'm first in line!

    ReplyDelete