Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Featured Item Wednesday

Morning readers! This week's featured items are two of my favorites. As always, they are 10% off from now until July 14th. This is the perfect time to take advantage of a great price!

From october102006, this Garnet Swarovski Crystal and Pearl Bracelet is 10% off. I saw a similar design to this one and couldn't help but make my own version. It's the perfect way to dress up a casual outfit but it will also go great with a more dressy one.

From Bisou Bisou Beads, Custom Made Scrabble Pendants are 10% off. All you have to do it purchase the listing and send me the picture you want with payment. Feel free to convo me and ask about a specific photo if you aren't sure it will fit. Popular ideas for these pendants are: family members, pets, favorite celebrities, movie scenes, and picture that you love.

Thanks for checking out my Featured Items of the Week. Don't forget they are 10% off! Just add them to your cart, pay via Paypal, and I'll send you the refund right away. Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment