Monday, May 31, 2010

New Items Mondays

Hey readers! From now on, I have a little bit of a schedule made up for what I'm going to post each day of the week. I think it'll help me be more active and keep the blog more up to date. Monday's posts are going to be New Items in my shops.

As you know, I have two shops, Bisou Bisou Beads and october102006 In the first shop, I have altered art pendants, including Scrabble pendants. In the second, I have handmade bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and more.

Today in Bisou Bisou Beads, I posted a new Scrabble pendant. It's one of the custom initial designs where you tell me what initial you want and I make it especially for you. It's super cute, black and white damask with pink trim. I absolutely LOVE this pendant!








In my other shop, I posted two new items, a pair of Twilight inspired earrings and a pretty pearl bracelet. I love the bracelet and the earrings are perfect for Jacob Black fans.









Check them out if you have a chance and let me know what you think! Feedback is always welcome! :)










Hope y'all have a great Memorial Day! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment