Well, the semester is almost over and I'm so thankful! It's become a huge burden and I haven't been very successful at anything lately- I'm getting spread to thin, I think. This summer, I'm transfering to an new school, one that is closer to home, and I'm moving back in with Mom. I think it will help me get things back in order and that it will be good for me.
I've been trying to live two lives it seems; one here at school and one at home with friends and family. By transfering, I'll have it all in one place and won't have to spend 3 hours a week driving back and forth.
Somethings I've been putting off that I'm looking forward to doing at home:
1) Make environmentally friendly laundry detergent!
2) Make lots of jewelry that I've bought materials for but haven't had time to create.
3) Get motivated about school again. I've changed my major recently so a new school is the right place to get started, I think.
Somethings I'm not looking forward to between now and then:
1) Finals! One tomorrow, one Monday, one Tuesday, and a paper due Wednesday. I can do it!
2) Packing! I've accumulated so much stuff in the last two years- I don't know where it's all going once I move home!
Well, that's all of my musings for now. I need to go study for my Art History final. It's tomorrow but I'm not feeling too bad about it. I just need to keep studying! Wish me luck! ♥
7 Budgeting Hacks to Save You Money
23 hours ago