Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Excited about my Mark order!

As you know, I'm a Mark makeup representative. Well, yesterday was the debut of Magalog 5 and, for reps, Sneek Preview 6. I'm super excited about my new items; they should arrive by Saturday or so. Check out what I bought!



NEW- Waterproof LashSplash Mascara in black. Scandalash is the best mascara I've tried in a long time- now it's even better since it's waterproof! Perfect for summer!

NEW- Get in Line Liquid Eyeliner in black. To "hookup" with my mascara, I got the newest waterproof eyeliner. The brush is so thin, application is a breeze! Don't forget that you get a free hookup connector when you purchase any two hookups for only $5.50 each!

I love, love, love iMark eyeshadow! I think I own almost every shade! I bought some neutral favorites: Latte and Espresso. Right now, get a free Mini Snap to It case when you purchase two iMarks. That's a $4 value for free!

NEW- Tropical Blossom Scarf. My hair is too short to wear it on my head but I'm going to use it as a belt and also tie it to my bag. This super cute accessory is regular price $12 but it can be yours for $6 when you purchase any other item from Magalog 5!

NEW- Island Retreat Dress. This is my favorite item in this Sneek Preview! I can't wait to try it on. It comes in sizes 3-17 so almost anyone can wear it!

Let me know if you're interested in ordering, if you have any questions, or if you'd like to become a Mark rep! You can visit my e-Boutique to purchase many of the items you see here (Sneek Preview items are available in Mag 6). http://crouze.mymarkstore.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment