Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My first blog!

Hey everyone! So this is my first blog...ever. lol I feel out of the loop!

So a little about me. I'm a college student who's looking to make a name for herself in the jewelry design world. I'm majoring in marketing and business and I one day hope to open my own jewelry/ beading shop. I sell my designs at
http://october102006.etsy.com/ currently.

I plan to blog frequently; every day if I can manage it! I'm going to talk about my favorite designs, shops on Etsy, suppliers, or any other jewelry-related stuff I happen to think of.

I LOVE Twilight and I'm currently obsessed with designing Twilight jewelry so I expect to review a lot of shops that sell Twilight designs, too!

Well, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy my blogs to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment