Sunday, September 11, 2011

Referral Program Results

Hi everyone! I just thought I'd give you an update on how the referral program went.

I asked fans to refer 10 or more of their friends to Bisou Bisou Beads and have their friend comment saying who sent them. I posed the link in several different places around Facebook and within 48 hours, I had almost 300 NEW FANS! Of course, a few of them unliked me later because the number did go down :( but about 5 of my new fans made purchases so that evens it all out! There were 15 referral program participants and 12 of them won a pendant of their choice. One AMAZING fan referred over 30 friends. :D

It was a great success and I'm so thrilled to have so many new fans at Bisou Bisou Beads! Right now, I have 583 fabulous fans and I'm planning on hosting a HUGE giveaway when I reach 1000. I haven't worked out all of the details yet but there will be another referral program with more prizes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment