Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Today is a GREAT day!

I'm just bubbling over with happiness today so I HAD to share it with someone!

First of all, it's sunny and warm. My mood is directly related to the weather most of the time. Secondly, I got TWO orders today already! One of them is to France! Woohoo! Third, my Legal Studies test was easy peasy and I got out early so I had time to relax before Literature. Fourth, the order from BlueMud that I have been so anxiously awating came today. Plus the mail came way earlier than usual. According to the tracking, it was it Seatle yesterday and arrived in Birmingham before noon today. Thank goodness for Priority Mail! Fifth, and best of all, no more classes today and NOTHING to do besides bead, bead, bead!!

Don't you love great days?! Hope everyone else's day is going just as wonderfully as mine!

Check out my bracelet that has sold TWICE today! ♥

1 comment:

  1. So happy to meet you. I like your work. Tell me how you get that awesome background? And also your signature is cute. Going to your etsy shop to browse now. have a great day. It's gonna be 84 here in Tulsa!

    Jennifer from Hollyhousestudio

    ReplyDelete